My DREAM Company

 The company I would like to work for is Walt Disney founded in 1923 by Walt and Roy O. Disney and originally named "Disney Brothers Cartoon Studios". The company has grown from simple animation productions but to live production, resorts, and media networks as well. Did you know that contrary to popular belief Mickey Mouse was not the first animated character created by Disney but a rabbit named Oswald? Walt Disney has done an excellent job in evolving over the years and becoming one of the greatest entertainment companies in the world. The products that Walt Disney is responsible for includes but is not limited television, films, music, video games, amusement parks, and streamingWhat makes Walt Disney Company so successful is its brand recognition, and adaptability. Walt Disney Company has adapted to current times and technology with large streaming platform Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu. What sets them apart is their great history and brand recognition internationally. Walt Disney Company has become know for the "place where dreams come true" and bringing magic to life that can be enjoyable no matter your age. A fun fact I would like to include is Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida employs 62,000 people deeming them the largest single site employer in the country.

Walt Disney Company has been my dream job since childhood. Experiencing the Disney Parks and resorts growing up in Florida has been amazing and unforgettable. This one a kind experience and feeling that you get from either being there or even watching g a classic Disney film is like no other. Also to think they are so much more than Disney princesses but also Marvel and Star Wars movies speaks to the versatility I believe is available at this company. Being that there are so many different opportunities within the company whether you have an interest in sports, animals, culinary arts, entertainment, and so on there is likely a place for you somewhere at Walt Disney Corporation. I believe the company could open my eyes to different career paths that I may never have considered for myself and also great work experience being such a renowned company. Working at Rapids Water park in my hometown (West Palm Beach, FL) I have a bit of experience with the how overwhelming the working environment at an amusement park could be on a smaller scale and would be ready for the challenge. Being that I am in school studying in accounting I could be a good fit for a finance and accounting position at The Walt Disney Company but more important than that I have a creative side to me. I have played clarinet and a bit of keyboard as well as sing and write  this is important I feel because working for Walt Disney Company requires an active imagination, creativity and appreciation for arts. Overall this imagination and talent will provide more creative ways to get things done and solve problems in the company making me a great fit.


                                       Walt Disney: Where Dreams Come True

Comments